Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CEH-001 Exam Questions and Answers by kiaan

Page: 12 / 32

GAQM CEH-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Exam Code: CEH-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker CEH
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: kiaan
Question 48

What type of cookies can be generated while visiting different web sites on the Internet?

Options:

A.

Permanent and long term cookies.

B.

Session and permanent cookies.

C.

Session and external cookies.

D.

Cookies are all the same, there is no such thing as different type of cookies.

Discussion
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Question 49

You perform the above traceroute and notice that hops 19 and 20 both show the same IP address.

Questions 49

This probably indicates what?

Options:

A.

A host based IDS

B.

A Honeypot

C.

A stateful inspection firewall

D.

An application proxying firewall

Discussion
Question 50

Which of the following is true of the wireless Service Set ID (SSID)? (Select all that apply.)

Options:

A.

Identifies the wireless network

B.

Acts as a password for network access

C.

Should be left at the factory default setting

D.

Not broadcasting the SSID defeats NetStumbler and other wireless discovery tools

Discussion
Question 51

Eric notices repeated probes to port 1080. He learns that the protocol being used is designed to allow a host outside of a firewall to connect transparently and securely through the firewall. He wonders if his firewall has been breached. What would be your inference?

Options:

A.

Eric network has been penetrated by a firewall breach

B.

The attacker is using the ICMP protocol to have a covert channel

C.

Eric has a Wingate package providing FTP redirection on his network

D.

Somebody is using SOCKS on the network to communicate through the firewall

Discussion
Page: 12 / 32
Title