Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CEH-001 Exam Questions and Answers by trent

Page: 17 / 32

GAQM CEH-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Exam Code: CEH-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker CEH
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: trent
Question 68

You went to great lengths to install all the necessary technologies to prevent hacking attacks, such as expensive firewalls, antivirus software, anti-spam systems and intrusion detection/prevention tools in your company's network. You have configured the most secure policies and tightened every device on your network. You are confident that hackers will never be able to gain access to your network with complex security system in place. Your peer, Peter Smith who works at the same department disagrees with you. He says even the best network security technologies cannot prevent hackers gaining access to the network because of presence of "weakest link" in the security chain. What is Peter Smith talking about?

Options:

A.

Untrained staff or ignorant computer users who inadvertently become the weakest link in your security chain

B.

"zero-day" exploits are the weakest link in the security chain since the IDS will not be able to detect these attacks

C.

"Polymorphic viruses" are the weakest link in the security chain since the Anti-Virus scanners will not be able to detect these attacks

D.

Continuous Spam e-mails cannot be blocked by your security system since spammers use different techniques to bypass the filters in your gateway

Discussion
Question 69

A recently hired network security associate at a local bank was given the responsibility to perform daily scans of the internal network to look for unauthorized devices. The employee decides to write a script that will scan the network for unauthorized devices every morning at 5:00 am.

Which of the following programming languages would most likely be used?

Options:

A.

PHP

B.

C#

C.

Python

D.

ASP.NET

Discussion
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Question 70

Which of the following techniques does a vulnerability scanner use in order to detect a vulnerability on a target service?

Options:

A.

Port scanning

B.

Banner grabbing

C.

Injecting arbitrary data

D.

Analyzing service response

Discussion
Question 71

Which of the following cryptography attack methods is usually performed without the use of a computer?

Options:

A.

Ciphertext-only attack

B.

Chosen key attack

C.

Rubber hose attack

D.

Rainbow table attack

Discussion
Page: 17 / 32
Title