Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CEH-001 Exam Questions and Answers by murphy

Page: 18 / 32

GAQM CEH-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Exam Code: CEH-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker CEH
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: murphy
Question 72

Fingerprinting VPN firewalls is possible with which of the following tools?

Options:

A.

Angry IP

B.

Nikto

C.

Ike-scan

D.

Arp-scan

Discussion
Question 73

A Network Administrator was recently promoted to Chief Security Officer at a local university. One of employee's new responsibilities is to manage the implementation of an RFID card access system to a new server room on campus. The server room will house student enrollment information that is securely backed up to an off-site location.

During a meeting with an outside consultant, the Chief Security Officer explains that he is concerned that the existing security controls have not been designed properly. Currently, the Network Administrator is responsible for approving and issuing RFID card access to the server room, as well as reviewing the electronic access logs on a weekly basis.

Which of the following is an issue with the situation?

Options:

A.

Segregation of duties

B.

Undue influence

C.

Lack of experience

D.

Inadequate disaster recovery plan

Discussion
Question 74

Which technical characteristic do Ethereal/Wireshark, TCPDump, and Snort have in common?

Options:

A.

They are written in Java.

B.

They send alerts to security monitors.

C.

They use the same packet analysis engine.

D.

They use the same packet capture utility.

Discussion
Question 75

A hacker searches in Google for filetype:pcf to find Cisco VPN config files. Those files may contain connectivity passwords that can be decoded with which of the following?

Options:

A.

Cupp

B.

Nessus

C.

Cain and Abel

D.

John The Ripper Pro

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Page: 18 / 32
Title
Questions
Posted

CEH-001
PDF

$35  $99.99

CEH-001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CEH-001 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99