Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CEH-001 Exam Questions and Answers by sulaiman

Page: 28 / 32

GAQM CEH-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Exam Code: CEH-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker CEH
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: sulaiman
Question 112

A hacker is attempting to use nslookup to query Domain Name Service (DNS). The hacker uses the nslookup interactive mode for the search. Which command should the hacker type into the command shell to request the appropriate records?

Options:

A.

Locate type=ns

B.

Request type=ns

C.

Set type=ns

D.

Transfer type=ns

Discussion
Question 113

A company firewall engineer has configured a new DMZ to allow public systems to be located away from the internal network. The engineer has three security zones set:

Untrust (Internet) – (Remote network = 217.77.88.0/24)

DMZ (DMZ) – (11.12.13.0/24)

Trust (Intranet) – (192.168.0.0/24)

The engineer wants to configure remote desktop access from a fixed IP on the remote network to a remote desktop server in the DMZ. Which rule would best fit this requirement?

Options:

A.

Permit 217.77.88.0/24 11.12.13.0/24 RDP 3389

B.

Permit 217.77.88.12 11.12.13.50 RDP 3389

C.

Permit 217.77.88.12 11.12.13.0/24 RDP 3389

D.

Permit 217.77.88.0/24 11.12.13.50 RDP 3389

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Question 114

A network security administrator is worried about potential man-in-the-middle attacks when users access a corporate web site from their workstations. Which of the following is the best remediation against this type of attack?

Options:

A.

Implementing server-side PKI certificates for all connections

B.

Mandating only client-side PKI certificates for all connections

C.

Requiring client and server PKI certificates for all connections

D.

Requiring strong authentication for all DNS queries

Discussion
Question 115

Which of the following is an example of two factor authentication?

Options:

A.

PIN Number and Birth Date

B.

Username and Password

C.

Digital Certificate and Hardware Token

D.

Fingerprint and Smartcard ID

Discussion
Page: 28 / 32
Title