Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CEH-001 Exam Questions and Answers by harlie

Page: 8 / 32

GAQM CEH-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Exam Code: CEH-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker CEH
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: harlie
Question 32

Which of the following systems would not respond correctly to an nmap XMAS scan?

Options:

A.

Windows 2000 Server running IIS 5

B.

Any Solaris version running SAMBA Server

C.

Any version of IRIX

D.

RedHat Linux 8.0 running Apache Web Server

Discussion
Question 33

Ann would like to perform a reliable scan against a remote target. She is not concerned about being stealth at this point.

Which of the following type of scans would be the most accurate and reliable option?

Options:

A.

A half-scan

B.

A UDP scan

C.

A TCP Connect scan

D.

A FIN scan

Discussion
Question 34

You have initiated an active operating system fingerprinting attempt with nmap against a target system:

Questions 34

What operating system is the target host running based on the open ports shown above?

Options:

A.

Windows XP

B.

Windows 98 SE

C.

Windows NT4 Server

D.

Windows 2000 Server

Discussion
Question 35

What is the expected result of the following exploit?

Questions 35

Options:

A.

Opens up a telnet listener that requires no username or password.

B.

Create a FTP server with write permissions enabled.

C.

Creates a share called “sasfile” on the target system.

D.

Creates an account with a user name of Anonymous and a password of noone@nowhere.com.

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Page: 8 / 32
Title
Questions
Posted

CEH-001
PDF

$35  $99.99

CEH-001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CEH-001 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99