Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CEH-001 Exam Questions and Answers by lois

Page: 15 / 32

GAQM CEH-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Exam Code: CEH-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker CEH
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: lois
Question 60

Which of the following steganography utilities exploits the nature of white space and allows the user to conceal information in these white spaces?

Options:

A.

Image Hide

B.

Snow

C.

Gif-It-Up

D.

NiceText

Discussion
Question 61

What is the command used to create a binary log file using tcpdump?

Options:

A.

tcpdump -w ./log

B.

tcpdump -r log

C.

tcpdump -vde logtcpdump -vde ? log

D.

tcpdump -l /var/log/

Discussion
Question 62

What techniques would you use to evade IDS during a Port Scan? (Select 4 answers)

Options:

A.

Use fragmented IP packets

B.

Spoof your IP address when launching attacks and sniff responses from the server

C.

Overload the IDS with Junk traffic to mask your scan

D.

Use source routing (if possible)

E.

Connect to proxy servers or compromised Trojaned machines to launch attacks

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Question 63

A Trojan horse is a destructive program that masquerades as a benign application. The software initially appears to perform a desirable function for the user prior to installation and/or execution, but in addition to the expected function steals information or harms the system.

Questions 63

The challenge for an attacker is to send a convincing file attachment to the victim, which gets easily executed on the victim machine without raising any suspicion. Today's end users are quite knowledgeable about malwares and viruses. Instead of sending games and fun executables, Hackers today are quite successful in spreading the Trojans using Rogue security software.

What is Rogue security software?

Options:

A.

A flash file extension to Firefox that gets automatically installed when a victim visits rogue software disabling websites

B.

A Fake AV program that claims to rid a computer of malware, but instead installs spyware or other malware onto the computer. This kind of software is known as rogue security software.

C.

Rogue security software is based on social engineering technique in which the attackers lures victim to visit spear phishing websites

D.

This software disables firewalls and establishes reverse connecting tunnel between the victim's machine and that of the attacker

Discussion
Page: 15 / 32
Title
Questions
Posted

CEH-001
PDF

$35  $99.99

CEH-001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CEH-001 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99