Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CEH-001 Exam Questions and Answers by remy

Page: 4 / 32

GAQM CEH-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Exam Code: CEH-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker CEH
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: remy
Question 16

A network admin contacts you. He is concerned that ARP spoofing or poisoning might occur on his network. What are some things he can do to prevent it?

Select the best answers.

Options:

A.

Use port security on his switches.

B.

Use a tool like ARPwatch to monitor for strange ARP activity.

C.

Use a firewall between all LAN segments.

D.

If you have a small network, use static ARP entries.

E.

Use only static IP addresses on all PC's.

Discussion
Question 17

Exhibit:

Questions 17

Study the following log extract and identify the attack.

Options:

A.

Hexcode Attack

B.

Cross Site Scripting

C.

Multiple Domain Traversal Attack

D.

Unicode Directory Traversal Attack

Discussion
Question 18

What is "Hacktivism"?

Options:

A.

Hacking for a cause

B.

Hacking ruthlessly

C.

An association which groups activists

D.

None of the above

Discussion
Question 19

A person approaches a network administrator and wants advice on how to send encrypted email from home. The end user does not want to have to pay for any license fees or manage server services. Which of the following is the most secure encryption protocol that the network administrator should recommend?

Options:

A.

IP Security (IPSEC)

B.

Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (MIME)

C.

Pretty Good Privacy (PGP)

D.

Hyper Text Transfer Protocol with Secure Socket Layer (HTTPS)

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Page: 4 / 32
Title
Questions
Posted

CEH-001
PDF

$35  $99.99

CEH-001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CEH-001 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99