Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CEH-001 Exam Questions and Answers by eadie

Page: 5 / 32

GAQM CEH-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Exam Code: CEH-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker CEH
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: eadie
Question 20

What are two things that are possible when scanning UDP ports? (Choose two.

Options:

A.

A reset will be returned

B.

An ICMP message will be returned

C.

The four-way handshake will not be completed

D.

An RFC 1294 message will be returned

E.

Nothing

Discussion
Question 21

Harold is the senior security analyst for a small state agency in New York. He has no other security professionals that work under him, so he has to do all the security-related tasks for the agency. Coming from a computer hardware background, Harold does not have a lot of experience with security methodologies and technologies, but he was the only one who applied for the position. Harold is currently trying to run a Sniffer on the agency's network to get an idea of what kind of traffic is being passed around, but the program he is using does not seem to be capturing anything. He pours through the Sniffer's manual, but cannot find anything that directly relates to his problem. Harold decides to ask the network administrator if he has any thoughts on the problem. Harold is told that the Sniffer was not working because the agency's network is a switched network, which cannot be sniffed by some programs without some tweaking. What technique could Harold use to sniff his agency's switched network?

Options:

A.

ARP spoof the default gateway

B.

Conduct MiTM against the switch

C.

Launch smurf attack against the switch

D.

Flood the switch with ICMP packets

Discussion
Question 22

What is the following command used for?

net use \targetipc$ "" /u:""

Options:

A.

Grabbing the etc/passwd file

B.

Grabbing the SAM

C.

Connecting to a Linux computer through Samba.

D.

This command is used to connect as a null session

E.

Enumeration of Cisco routers

Discussion
Question 23

Which of the following commands runs snort in packet logger mode?

Options:

A.

./snort -dev -h ./log

B.

./snort -dev -l ./log

C.

./snort -dev -o ./log

D.

./snort -dev -p ./log

Discussion
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Page: 5 / 32
Title
Questions
Posted

CEH-001
PDF

$35  $99.99

CEH-001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CEH-001 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99