Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CEH-001 Exam Questions and Answers by ronald

Page: 32 / 32

GAQM CEH-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Exam Code: CEH-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker CEH
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: ronald
Question 128

After a client sends a connection request (SYN) packet to the server, the server will respond (SYN-ACK) with a sequence number of its choosing, which then must be acknowledged (ACK) by the client. This sequence number is predictable; the attack connects to a service first with its own IP address, records the sequence number chosen, and then opens a second connection from a forged IP address. The attack doesn't see the SYN-ACK (or any other packet) from the server, but can guess the correct responses. If the source IP address is used for authentication, then the attacker can use the one-sided communication to break into the server. What attacks can you successfully launch against a server using the above technique?

Options:

A.

Denial of Service attacks

B.

Session Hijacking attacks

C.

Web page defacement attacks

D.

IP spoofing attacks

Discussion
Question 129

What type of port scan is represented here.

Questions 129

Options:

A.

Stealth Scan

B.

Full Scan

C.

XMAS Scan

D.

FIN Scan

Discussion
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Question 130

During a penetration test, the tester conducts an ACK scan using NMAP against the external interface of the DMZ firewall. NMAP reports that port 80 is unfiltered. Based on this response, which type of packet inspection is the firewall conducting?

Options:

A.

Host

B.

Stateful

C.

Stateless

D.

Application

Discussion
Question 131

Here is the ASCII Sheet.

Questions 131

You want to guess the DBO username juggyboy (8 characters) using Blind SQL Injection technique.

What is the correct syntax?

Questions 131

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion