Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CEH-001 Exam Questions and Answers by nell

Page: 24 / 32

GAQM CEH-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Exam Code: CEH-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker CEH
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: nell
Question 96

In Trojan terminology, what is required to create the executable file chess.exe as shown below?

Questions 96

Options:

A.

Mixer

B.

Converter

C.

Wrapper

D.

Zipper

Discussion
Question 97

Joel and her team have been going through tons of garbage, recycled paper, and other rubbish in order to find some information about the target they are attempting to penetrate. How would you call this type of activity?

Options:

A.

Dumpster Diving

B.

Scanning

C.

CI Gathering

D.

Garbage Scooping

Discussion
Question 98

Google uses a unique cookie for each browser used by an individual user on a computer. This cookie contains information that allows Google to identify records about that user on its database. This cookie is submitted every time a user launches a Google search, visits a site using AdSense etc. The information stored in Google's database, identified by the cookie, includes

• Everything you search for using Google
  • Every web page you visit that has Google Adsense ads

How would you prevent Google from storing your search keywords?

Options:

A.

Block Google Cookie by applying Privacy and Security settings in your web browser

B.

Disable the Google cookie using Google Advanced Search settings on Google Search page

C.

Do not use Google but use another search engine Bing which will not collect and store your search keywords

D.

Use MAC OS X instead of Windows 7. Mac OS has higher level of privacy controls by default.

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Question 99

Vulnerability scanners are automated tools that are used to identify vulnerabilities and misconfigurations of hosts. They also provide information regarding mitigating discovered vulnerabilities.

Questions 99

Which of the following statements is incorrect?

Options:

A.

Vulnerability scanners attempt to identify vulnerabilities in the hosts scanned.

B.

Vulnerability scanners can help identify out-of-date software versions, missing patches, or system upgrades

C.

They can validate compliance with or deviations from the organization's security policy

D.

Vulnerability scanners can identify weakness and automatically fix and patch the vulnerabilities without user intervention

Discussion
Page: 24 / 32
Title
Questions
Posted

CEH-001
PDF

$35  $99.99

CEH-001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CEH-001 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99