Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

GAQM Updated CEH-001 Exam Questions and Answers by carson

Page: 13 / 32

GAQM CEH-001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Exam Code: CEH-001 Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker CEH
Questions: 878 Q&A's Shared By: carson
Question 52

What type of Virus is shown here?

Questions 52

Options:

A.

Macro Virus

B.

Cavity Virus

C.

Boot Sector Virus

D.

Metamorphic Virus

E.

Sparse Infector Virus

Discussion
Question 53

Nathan is testing some of his network devices. Nathan is using Macof to try and flood the ARP cache of these switches. If these switches' ARP cache is successfully flooded, what will be the result?

Options:

A.

The switches will drop into hub mode if the ARP cache is successfully flooded.

B.

If the ARP cache is flooded, the switches will drop into pix mode making it less susceptible to attacks.

C.

Depending on the switch manufacturer, the device will either delete every entry in its ARP cache or reroute packets to the nearest switch.

D.

The switches will route all traffic to the broadcast address created collisions.

Discussion
Question 54

Bob was frustrated with his competitor, Brownies Inc., and decided to launch an attack that would result in serious financial losses. He planned the attack carefully and carried out the attack at the appropriate moment.

Meanwhile, Trent, an administrator at Brownies Inc., realized that their main financial transaction server had been attacked. As a result of the attack, the server crashed and Trent needed to reboot the system, as no one was able to access the resources of the company. This process involves human interaction to fix it.

What kind of Denial of Service attack was best illustrated in the scenario above?

Options:

A.

Simple DDoS attack

B.

DoS attacks which involves flooding a network or system

C.

DoS attacks which involves crashing a network or system

D.

DoS attacks which is done accidentally or deliberately

Discussion
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Question 55

When a normal TCP connection starts, a destination host receives a SYN (synchronize/start) packet from a source host and sends back a SYN/ACK (synchronize acknowledge). The destination host must then hear an ACK (acknowledge) of the SYN/ACK before the connection is established. This is referred to as the "TCP three-way handshake." While waiting for the ACK to the SYN ACK, a connection queue of finite size on the destination host keeps track of connections waiting to be completed. This queue typically empties quickly since the ACK is expected to arrive a few milliseconds after the SYN ACK. How would an attacker exploit this design by launching TCP SYN attack?

Options:

A.

Attacker generates TCP SYN packets with random destination addresses towards a victim host

B.

Attacker floods TCP SYN packets with random source addresses towards a victim host

C.

Attacker generates TCP ACK packets with random source addresses towards a victim host

D.

Attacker generates TCP RST packets with random source addresses towards a victim host

Discussion
Page: 13 / 32
Title
Questions
Posted

CEH-001
PDF

$35  $99.99

CEH-001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CEH-001 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99