Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by jace

Page: 23 / 30

CompTIA SK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Server+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: SK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Server+
Questions: 414 Q&A's Shared By: jace
Question 92

Which of the following is a method that is used to prevent motor vehicles from getting too close to building entrances and exits?

Options:

A.

Bollards

B.

Reflective glass

C.

Security guards

D.

Security cameras

Discussion
Question 93

An administrator needs to increase the size of an existing RAID 6 array that is running out of available space. Which of the following is the best way the administrator can perform this task?

Options:

A.

Replace all the array drives at once and then expand the array.

B.

Expand the array by changing the RAID level to 6.

C.

Expand the array by changing the RAID level to 10.

D.

Replace the array drives one at a time and then expand the array.

Discussion
Question 94

Which of the following backup types only records changes to the data blocks on a virtual machine?

Options:

A.

Differential

B.

Snapshot

C.

Incremental

D.

Synthetic full

Discussion
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 95

An administrator has been asked to verify that all traffic egressing from a company is secured. The administrator confirms all the information that is sent over the network is encrypted. Which of the following describes the type of traffic being encrypted?

Options:

A.

Network encapsulation

B.

Off-site data

C.

Secure FTP

D.

Data in transit

Discussion
Page: 23 / 30
Title