Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by keira

Page: 30 / 30

CompTIA SK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Server+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: SK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Server+
Questions: 414 Q&A's Shared By: keira
Question 120

An organization stores backup tapes of its servers at cold sites. The organization wants to ensure the tapes are properly maintained and usable during a DR scenario. Which of the following actions should the organization perform?

Options:

A.

Have the facility inspect and inventory the tapes on a regular basis.

B.

Have duplicate equipment available at the cold site.

C.

Retrieve the tapes from the cold site and test them.

D.

Use the test equipment at the cold site to read the tapes.

Discussion
Question 121

A systems administrator deployed a new web proxy server onto the network. The proxy server has two interfaces: the first is connected to an internal corporate firewall, and the second is connected to an internet-facing firewall. Many users at the company are reporting they are unable to access the Internet since the new proxy was introduced. Analyze the network diagram and the proxy server’s host routing table to resolve the Internet connectivity issues.

INSTRUCTIONS

Perform the following steps:

1. Click on the proxy server to display its routing table.

2. Modify the appropriate route entries to resolve the Internet connectivity issue.

If at any time you would like to bring back the initial state of the simulation, please click the Reset All button.

Questions 121

Questions 121

Options:

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Question 122

Which of the following will correctly map a script to a home directory for a user based on username?

Options:

A.

\\server\users$\username

B.

\\server\%username%

C.

\\server\FirstInitialLastName

D.

\\server\$username$

Discussion
Question 123

An administrate is helping to replicate a large amount of data between two Windows servers. The administrator is unsure how much data has already been transferred. Which of the following will BEST ensure all the data is copied consistently?

Options:

A.

rsync

B.

copy

C.

scp

D.

robocopy

Discussion
Page: 30 / 30
Title