Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by iman

Page: 24 / 30

CompTIA SK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Server+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: SK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Server+
Questions: 414 Q&A's Shared By: iman
Question 96

Which of the following DR testing scenarios is described as verbally walking through each step of the DR plan in the context of a meeting?

Options:

A.

Live failover

B.

Simulated failover

C.

Asynchronous

D.

Tabletop

Discussion
Question 97

An administrator has been asked to copy files from a Windows server that may not conform to Windows file-naming standards. Which of the following would best facilitate the copy process?

Options:

A.

Robocopy

B.

SCP

C.

Drag and drop

D.

FTP

Discussion
Question 98

A startup company needs to set up an initial disaster recovery site. The site must be cost-effective and deployed quickly. Which of the following sites should the company set up?

Options:

A.

Hot

B.

Cold

C.

Colocated

D.

Warm

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Question 99

A server administrator needs to deploy five VMs, all of which must have the same type of configuration. Which of the following would be the MOST efficient way to perform this task?

Options:

A.

Snapshot a VM.

B.

Use a physical host.

C.

Perform a P2V conversion.

D.

Use a VM template.

Discussion
Page: 24 / 30
Title