Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by giovanni

Page: 26 / 30

CompTIA SK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Server+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: SK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Server+
Questions: 414 Q&A's Shared By: giovanni
Question 104

An administrator is alerted to a hardware failure in a mission-critical server. The alert states that two drives have failed. The administrator notes the drives are in different RAID 1 arrays, and both are hot-swappable. Which of the following steps will be the MOST efficient?

Options:

A.

Replace one drive, wait for a rebuild, and replace the next drive.

B.

Shut down the server and replace the drives.

C.

Replace both failed drives at the same time.

D.

Replace all the drives in both degraded arrays.

Discussion
Question 105

Which of the following would a systems administrator most likely implement to encrypt data in transit for remote administration?

Options:

A.

Telnet

B.

SSH

C.

TFTP

D.

rlogin

Discussion
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Question 106

A technician has moved a data drive from a new Windows server to an order Windows server. The hardware recognizes the drive, but the data is not visible to the OS. Which of the following is the MOST Likely cause of the issue?

Options:

A.

The disk uses GPT.

B.

The partition is formatted with ext4.

C.

The -partition is formatted with FAT32.

D.

The disk uses MBn.

Discussion
Question 107

A technician is attempting to resolve an issue with a file server that is unable to download a file Given the following output:

Questions 107

Which of the following would best allow this file to be read?

Options:

A.

chown

B.

sestatus

C.

setenforce

D.

getenforce

E.

chmod

Discussion