Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by orion

Page: 14 / 30

CompTIA SK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Server+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: SK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Server+
Questions: 414 Q&A's Shared By: orion
Question 56

A technician is unable to access a server’s package repository internally or externally. Which of the following are the MOST likely reasons? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

The server has an architecture mismatch

B.

The system time is not synchronized

C.

The technician does not have sufficient privileges

D.

The external firewall is blocking access

E.

The default gateway is incorrect

F.

The local system log file is full

Discussion
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Question 57

Users report they ate unable to access an application after a recent third-party patch update. The physical server that is hosting the application keeps crashing on reboot. Although the update was installed directly from the manufacturer's support website as recommended it has now been recalled and removed from the website as the update unintentionally installed unauthorized software after a reboot. Which of the following steps should the administrator perform to restore access to the application while minimizing downtime? (Select TWO)

Options:

A.

Uninstall recent updates.

B.

Reimage the server with a different OS.

C.

Run a port scan to verify open ports.

D.

Enable a GPO to uninstall the update.

E.

Scan and remove any malware.

F.

Reformat the server and restore the image from the latest backup.

Discussion
Question 58

A company's servers are all displaying the wrong time. The server administrator confirms the time source is correct. Which of the following is MOST likely preventing the servers from obtaining the correct time?

Options:

A.

A firewall

B.

An antivirus

C.

AHIDS

D.

User account control

Discussion
Question 59

Which of the following is used for fail over, providing access to all the services currently in use by an organization without having to physically move any servers or employees?

Options:

A.

The cloud

B.

A cold site

C.

A warm site

D.

An emergency operations center

Discussion
Page: 14 / 30
Title