Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by mikey

Page: 25 / 30

CompTIA SK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Server+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: SK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Server+
Questions: 414 Q&A's Shared By: mikey
Question 100

Which of the following is an architectural reinforcement that is used to attempt to conceal the exterior of an organization?

Options:

A.

Fencing

B.

Bollards

C.

Camouflage

D.

Reflective glass

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Question 101

A systems administrator notices a newly added server cannot see any of the LUNs on the SAN. The SAN switch and the local HBA do not display any link lights. Which of the following is most likely the issue?

Options:

A.

A single-mode fiber cable is used in place of multimode.

B.

The switchport is on the wrong virtual SAN.

C.

The HBA driver needs to be installed on the server.

D.

The zoning on the fiber switch is wrong.

Discussion
Question 102

A server administrator has received calls regarding latency and performance issues with a file server. After reviewing all logs and server features the administrator discovers the server came with four Ethernet ports, out only one port is currently in use. Which of the following features will enable the use of all available ports using a single IP address?

Options:

A.

Network address translation

B.

in-band management

C.

Round robin

D.

NIC teaming

Discussion
Question 103

Which of the following distributes a load across all interfaces?

Options:

A.

Link aggregation group

B.

Most recently used algorithm

C.

Active-passive configuration

D.

Failover

Discussion
Page: 25 / 30
Title