Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by alys

Page: 11 / 30

CompTIA SK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Server+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: SK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Server+
Questions: 414 Q&A's Shared By: alys
Question 44

A server has experienced several component failures. To minimize downtime, the server administrator wants to replace the components while the server is running. Which of the following can MOST likely be swapped out while the server is still running? (Select TWO).

Options:

A.

The power supply

B.

The CPU

C.

The hard drive

D.

The GPU

E.

The cache

F.

The RAM

Discussion
Question 45

A company has a data center that is located at its headquarters, and it has a warm site that is located 20mi (32km) away, which serves as a DR location. Which of the following should the company design and implement to ensure its DR site is adequate?

Options:

A.

Set up the warm site as a DR cold site.

B.

Set up a DR site that is in the cloud and in the same region.

C.

Set up the warm site as a DR hot site.

D.

Set up a DR site that is geographically located in another region.

Discussion
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Question 46

A technician is attempting to log in to a Linux server as root but cannot remember the administrator password. Which of the following is the LEAST destructive method of resetting the administrator password?

Options:

A.

Boot using a Linux live CD and mount the hard disk to /mnt. Change to the /mnt/etc directory. Edit the passwd file found in that directory.

B.

Reinstall the OS in overlay mode. Reset the root password from the install GUI screen.

C.

Adjust the GRUB boot parameters to boot into single-user mode. Run passwd from the command prompt.

D.

Boot using a Linux live CD and mount the hard disk to /mnt. SCP the /etc directory from a known accessible server to /mnt/etc.

Discussion
Question 47

Which of the following symbols is used to write a text description per line within a PowerShell script?

Options:

A.

%

B.

@

C.

&

D.

#

Discussion
Page: 11 / 30
Title