Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by nikolas

Page: 27 / 30

CompTIA SK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Server+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: SK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Server+
Questions: 414 Q&A's Shared By: nikolas
Question 108

A server administrator needs to check remotely for unnecessary running services across 12 servers. Which of the following tools should the administrator use?

Options:

A.

DLP

B.

A port scanner

C.

Anti-malware

D.

A sniffer

Discussion
Question 109

A storage engineer responds to an alarm on a storage array and finds the battery on the RAID controller needs to be replaced. However, the

replacement part will not be available for 14 days. The engineer needs to identify the impact of the failed battery on the system. Which of the following best describes the impact?

Options:

A.

The read and write performance will be impacted.

B.

The read performance will be impacted.

C.

The performance will not be impacted.

D.

The write performance will be impacted.

Discussion
Question 110

A server administrator is testing a disaster recovery plan. The test involves creating a downtime scenario and taking the necessary steps. Which of the following testing methods is the administrator MOST likely performing?

Options:

A.

Backup recovery

B.

Simulated

C.

Tabletop

D.

Live failover

Discussion
Question 111

A security manager is concerned that a rogue employee could boot a server from an outside USB drive. Which of the following actions can be taken to reduce this risk? (Select TWO).

Options:

A.

Close unneeded ports.

B.

Disable unneeded physical ports.

C.

Set a BIOS password.

D.

Install a SIEM.

E.

Disable unneeded services.

F.

Install a HIDS.

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Page: 27 / 30
Title
Questions
Posted

SK0-005
PDF

$35  $99.99

SK0-005 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SK0-005 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99