Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by vanessa

Page: 12 / 30

CompTIA SK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Server+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: SK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Server+
Questions: 414 Q&A's Shared By: vanessa
Question 48

A server administrator needs to harden a server by only allowing secure traffic and DNS inquiries. A port scan reports the following ports are open:

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

F.

Discussion
Question 49

A technician re working on a Linux server and re trying to access another server over the network. The technician gets server not found message when trying to execute ping servername but no error messages when using ping servername. Domain.com. Which of the following should the technician do to resolve the error?

Options:

A.

Configure the domain search variable

B.

Change the permissions on resolv. conf

C.

Configure the DNS address

D.

Modify nsswitch. Conf.

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Question 50

An administrator has been asked to deploy a database server that provides the highest performance with fault tolerance. Which of the following RAID levels will fulfill this request?

Options:

A.

RAIDO

B.

RAID1

C.

RAID 5

D.

RAID 6

E.

RAID 10

Discussion
Question 51

A server administrator is racking new servers in a cabinet with multiple connections from the servers to power supplies and the network. Which of the following should the administrator recommend to the organization to best address this situation?

Options:

A.

Rack balancing

B.

Cable management

C.

Blade enclosure

D.

Rail kits

Discussion
Page: 12 / 30
Title