Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by kylian

Page: 6 / 30

CompTIA SK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Server+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: SK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Server+
Questions: 414 Q&A's Shared By: kylian
Question 24

An organization implements split encryption keys for sensitive files. Which of the following types of risks does this mitigate?

Options:

A.

Hardware failure

B.

Marware

C.

Data corruption

D.

Insider threat

Discussion
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Question 25

Which of the following would MOST likely be part of the user authentication process when implementing SAML across multiple applications?

Options:

A.

SSO

B.

LDAP

C.

TACACS

D.

MFA

Discussion
Question 26

A user can successfully connect to a database server from a home office but is unable to access it from a hotel room. Which of the following authentication methods is most likely

configured?

Options:

A.

Delegation

B.

Role-based

C.

Rule-based

D.

Scope-based

Discussion
Question 27

A company’s IDS has identified outbound traffic from one of the web servers coming over port 389 to an outside address. This server only hosts websites. The company’s SOC administrator has asked a technician to harden this server. Which of the following would be the BEST way to complete this request?

Options:

A.

Disable port 389 on the server

B.

Move traffic from port 389 to port 443

C.

Move traffic from port 389 to port 637

D.

Enable port 389 for web traffic

Discussion
Page: 6 / 30
Title