Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by raul

Page: 4 / 30

CompTIA SK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Server+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: SK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Server+
Questions: 414 Q&A's Shared By: raul
Question 16

A systems administrator needs to configure a new server and external storage for a new production application environment. Based on end-user specifications, the new solution needs to adhere to the following basic requirements:

1. The OS must be installed in a separate disk partition. In case of hard drive failure, it cannot be affected.

2. Application data IOPS performance is a must.

3. Data availability is a high priority, even in the case of multiple hard drive failures.

Which of the following are the BEST options to comply with the user requirements? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Install the OS on a RAID 0 array.

B.

Install the OS on a RAID 1 array.

C.

Configure RAID 1 for the application data.

D.

Configure RAID 5 for the application data.

E.

Use SSD hard drives for the data application array.

F.

Use SATA hard drives for the data application array.

G.

Use a single JBOD for OS and application data.

Discussion
Question 17

A company is reviewing options for its current disaster recovery plan and potential changes to it. The security team will not allow customer data to egress to non-company equipment, and the company has requested recovery in the shortest possible time. Which of the following will BEST meet these goals?

Options:

A.

A warm site

B.

A hot site

C.

Cloud recovery

D.

A cold site

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Question 18

Which of the following types of asset management documentation is commonly used as a reference when processing the replacement of a faulty server component?

Options:

A.

Warranty

B.

Purchase order

C.

License

D.

Baseline document

Discussion
Question 19

Which of the following commands should a systems administrator use to create a batch script to map multiple shares'?

Options:

A.

nbtstat

B.

netuse

C.

tracert

D.

netstst

Discussion
Page: 4 / 30
Title