Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by zarah

Page: 22 / 30

CompTIA SK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Server+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: SK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Server+
Questions: 414 Q&A's Shared By: zarah
Question 88

Which of the following backup types resets the archive bit each time it is run?

Options:

A.

Differential

B.

Snapshot

C.

Incremental

D.

Synthic full

Discussion
Question 89

A systems administrator is setting up a server farm for a new company. The company has a public range of IP addresses and uses the addresses internally. Which of the following IP addresses best fits this scenario?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 90

A system administrator has been alerted to a zero-day vulnerability that is impacting a service enabled on a server OS. Which of the following would work BEST to limit an attacker from exploiting this vulnerability?

Options:

A.

Installing the latest patches

B.

Closing open ports

C.

Enabling antivirus protection

D.

Enabling a NIDS

Discussion
Question 91

A user logs in to a Linux server and attempts to run the following command:

sudo emacs /root/file

However the user gets the following message:

User userid is not allowed to execute Temacs' on this server. Which of the following would BEST allow the user to find out which commands can be used?

Options:

A.

visudo I grep userid

B.

sudo -1 -U userid

C.

cat /etc/passwd

D.

userlist I grep userid

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Page: 22 / 30
Title
Questions
Posted

SK0-005
PDF

$35  $99.99

SK0-005 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SK0-005 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99