Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by bryony

Page: 20 / 30

CompTIA SK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Server+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: SK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Server+
Questions: 414 Q&A's Shared By: bryony
Question 80

Which of the following asset management documents is used to identify the location of a serves within a data center?

Options:

A.

Infrastructure diagram

B.

Workflow diagram

C.

Rack layout

D.

Service manual

Discussion
Question 81

A technician has received tickets responding a server is responding slowly during business hours. Which of the following should the technician implement so the team will be informed of this behavior in real time?

Options:

A.

Log rotation

B.

Alerts

C.

Reports

D.

Log stopping

Discussion
Question 82

Which of the following BEST describes the concept of right to downgrade?

Options:

A.

It allows for the return of a new OS license if the newer OS is not compatible with the currently installed software and is returning to the previously used OS

B.

It allows a server to run on fewer resources than what is outlined in the minimum requirements document without purchasing a license

C.

It allows for a previous version of an OS to be deployed in a test environment for each current license that is purchased

D.

It allows a previous version of an OS to be installed and covered by the same license as the newer version

Discussion
Question 83

Network connectivity to a server was lost when it was pulled from the rack during maintenance. Which of the following should the server administrator use to prevent this situation in the future?

Options:

A.

Cable management

B.

Rail kits

C.

A wireless connection

D.

A power distribution unit

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Page: 20 / 30
Title
Questions
Posted

SK0-005
PDF

$35  $99.99

SK0-005 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SK0-005 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99