Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by presley

Page: 7 / 30

CompTIA SK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Server+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: SK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Server+
Questions: 414 Q&A's Shared By: presley
Question 28

An administrator is researching the upcoming licensing software requirements for an application that usually requires very little technical support. Which of the following licensing models would be the LOWEST cost solution?

Options:

A.

Open-source

B.

Per CPU socket

C.

Per CPU core

D.

Enterprise agreement

Discussion
Question 29

A company created a new DR plan. The management team would like to begin performing a review of this plan without endangering company data and with a minimal time commitment. Which of the following testing methods would best allow for this type of review?

Options:

A.

Simulated

B.

Tabletop

C.

Live

D.

Non-production

Discussion
Question 30

Which of the following testing exercises for disaster recovery is primarily used to discuss incident response strategies for critical systems without affecting production data?

Options:

A.

Tabletcp

B.

Backup recovery test

C.

Lrverail over

D.

Hot-site visit audit

Discussion
Question 31

A server technician is installing a Windows server OS on a physical server. The specifications for the installation call for a 4TB data volume. To ensure the partition is available to the OS, the technician must verify the:

Options:

A.

hardware is UEFI compliant

B.

volume is formatted as GPT

C.

volume is formatted as MBR

D.

volume is spanned across multiple physical disk drives

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Page: 7 / 30
Title
Questions
Posted

SK0-005
PDF

$35  $99.99

SK0-005 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SK0-005 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99