Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by tiana

Page: 17 / 30

CompTIA SK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Server+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: SK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Server+
Questions: 414 Q&A's Shared By: tiana
Question 68

A technician is able to copy a Me to a temporary folder on another partition but is unable to copy it to a network share or a USB flash drive. Which of the following is MOST likely preventing the file from being copied to certain locations?

Options:

A.

An ACL

B.

Antivirus

C.

DLP

D.

A firewall

Discussion
Question 69

A technician is configuring a server that requires secure remote access. Which of the following ports should the technician use?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Question 70

A company stores extremely sensitive data on an alt-gapped system. Which of the following can Be Implemented to increase security against a potential insider threat?

Options:

A.

Two-person Integrity

B.

SSO

C.

SIEM

D.

Faraday cage

E.

MFA

Discussion
Question 71

A server administrator needs to create a new folder on a file server that only specific users can access. Which of the following BEST describes how the server administrator can accomplish this task?

Options:

A.

Create a group that includes all users and assign it to an ACL.

B.

Assign individual permissions on the folder to each user.

C Create a group that includes all users and assign the proper permissions.

C.

Assign ownership on the folder for each user.

Discussion
Page: 17 / 30
Title
Questions
Posted

SK0-005
PDF

$35  $99.99

SK0-005 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SK0-005 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99