Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by lucian

Page: 13 / 30

CompTIA SK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Server+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: SK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Server+
Questions: 414 Q&A's Shared By: lucian
Question 52

Which of the following should be configured in pairs on a server to provide network redundancy?

Options:

A.

MRU

B.

SCP

C.

DLP

D.

CPU

E.

NIC

Discussion
Question 53

A storage administrator is investigating an issue with a failed hard drive. A technician replaced the drive in the storage array; however, there is still an issue with the logical volume. Which of the following best describes the NEXT step that should be completed to restore the volume?

Options:

A.

Initialize the volume

B.

Format the volume

C.

Replace the volume

D.

Rebuild the volume

Discussion
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Question 54

A server administrator is gathering business requirements to determine how frequently backups need to be performed on an application server. Which of the following is the administrator attempting to establish?

Options:

A.

MTBF

B.

RPO

C.

MTTR

D.

RFC

Discussion
Question 55

A server administrator is creating a script that will move files only if they were created before a date input by the user. Which of the following constructs will allow the script to apply this test until all available files are assessed?

Options:

A.

Variable

B.

Loop

C.

Comparator

D.

Conditional

Discussion
Page: 13 / 30
Title