Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by meadow

Page: 19 / 30

CompTIA SK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Server+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: SK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Server+
Questions: 414 Q&A's Shared By: meadow
Question 76

A technician is installing an OS on ten servers. Which of the following media installation types would allow for the fastest installation time?

Options:

A.

Network

B.

Embedded

C.

Optical

D.

USB

Discussion
Question 77

Which of the following open ports should be closed to secure the server properly? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

F.

Discussion
Question 78

An administrator discovers a Bash script file has the following permissions set in octal notation;

Which of the following is the MOST appropriate command to ensure only the root user can modify and execute the script?

Options:

A.

chmod go-rw>:

B.

chmod u=rwx

C.

chmod u+wx

D.

chmod g-rwx

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Question 79

A server administrator purchased a single license key to use for all the new servers that will be imaged this year. Which of the following MOST likely refers to the licensing type that will be used?

Options:

A.

Per socket

B.

Open-source

C.

Per concurrent user

D.

Volume

Discussion
Page: 19 / 30
Title