Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by ryker

Page: 18 / 30

CompTIA SK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Server+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: SK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Server+
Questions: 414 Q&A's Shared By: ryker
Question 72

A data center employee shows a driver's license to enter the facility Once the employee enters, the door immediately doses and locks, triggering a scale that then weighs the employee before granting access to another locked door. This is an example of.

Options:

A.

mantrap.

B.

a bollard

C.

geofencing

D.

RFID.

Discussion
Question 73

A VLAN needs to be configured within a virtual environment for a new VM. Which of the following will ensure the VM receives a correct IP address?

Options:

A.

A virtual router

B.

A host NIC

C.

A VPN

D.

A virtual switch

E.

A vNlC

Discussion
Question 74

A technician recently upgraded several pieces of firmware on a server. Ever since the technician rebooted the server, it no longer communicates with the network. Which of the following should the technician do FIRST to return the server to service as soon as possible?

Options:

A.

Replace the NIC

B.

Make sure the NIC is on the HCL

C.

Reseat the NIC

D.

Downgrade the NIC firmware

Discussion
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Question 75

A systems administrator is setting up a server on a LAN that uses an address space that follows the RFC 1918 standard. Which of the following IP addresses should the administrator use to be in compliance with the standard?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Page: 18 / 30
Title
Questions
Posted

SK0-005
PDF