Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by abdurrahman

Page: 29 / 30

CompTIA SK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Server+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: SK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Server+
Questions: 414 Q&A's Shared By: abdurrahman
Question 116

Which of the following licensing concepts is based on the number of logical processors a server has?

Options:

A.

Per core

B.

Per socket

C.

Per instance

D.

Per server

Discussion
Question 117

A technician is attempting to reboot a remote physical Linux server. However, attempts to command a shutdown -----now result in the loss of the SSH connection. The server still responds to pings. Which of the following should the technician use to command a remote shutdown?

Options:

A.

virtual serial console

B.

A KVM

C.

An IDRAC

D.

A crash cart

Discussion
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Question 118

An administrator is tasked with building an environment consisting of four servers that can each serve the same website. Which of the following concepts is

described?

Options:

A.

Load balancing

B.

Direct access

C.

Overprovisioning

D.

Network teaming

Discussion
Question 119

A technician wants to limit disk usage on a server. Which of the following should the technician implement?

Options:

A.

Formatting

B.

Compression

C.

Disk quotas

D.

Partitioning

Discussion
Page: 29 / 30
Title