Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by aqsa

Page: 16 / 30

CompTIA SK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Server+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: SK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Server+
Questions: 414 Q&A's Shared By: aqsa
Question 64

An administrator has been asked to disable CPU hyperthreading on a server to satisfy a licensing issue. Which of the following best describes how the administrator will likely perform this action?

Options:

A.

Use a RDP/VNC session.

B.

Modify the startup configuration.

C.

Use a PowerSheII/Bash script.

D.

Use the BIOS/UEFI setup.

Discussion
Question 65

Due to a recent application migration, a company’s current storage solution does not meet the necessary requirements tor hosting data without impacting performance when the data is accessed in real time by multiple users. Which of the following is the BEST solution for this Issue?

Options:

A.

Install local external hard drives for affected users.

B.

Add extra memory to the server where data is stored.

C.

Compress the data to increase available space.

D.

Deploy a new Fibre Channel SAN solution.

Discussion
Question 66

The management team has mandated the use of data-at-rest encryption for all data. Which of the following forms of encryption best achieves this goal?

Options:

A.

Drive

B.

Database

C.

Folder

D.

File

Discussion
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Question 67

Which of the following attacks is the most difficult to mitigate with technology?

Options:

A.

Ransomware

B.

Backdoor

C.

SQL injection

D.

Phishing

Discussion
Page: 16 / 30
Title