Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by ashton

Page: 28 / 30

CompTIA SK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Server+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: SK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Server+
Questions: 414 Q&A's Shared By: ashton
Question 112

The management team has mandated the use of data-at-rest encryption for all data. Which of the following forms of encryption best achieves this goal?

• Drive

• Database

• Folder

Options:

A.

File

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Question 113

A security administrator ran a port scanning tool against a virtual server that is hosting a secure website. A list of open ports was provided as documentation. The management team has requested that non-

essential ports be disabled on the firewall. Which of the following ports must remain open?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

Discussion
Question 114

A technician is installing a variety of servers in a rack. Which of the following is the BEST course of action for the technician to take while loading the rack?

Options:

A.

Alternate the direction of the airflow

B.

Install the heaviest server at the bottom of the rack

C.

Place a UPS at the top of the rack

D.

Leave 1U of space between each server

Discussion
Question 115

Users ate experiencing issues when trying to access resources on multiple servers. The servers are virtual and run on an ESX server. A systems administrator is investigating but is unable to connect to any of the virtual servers. When the administrator connects to the host, a purple screen with while letters appears. Which of the following troubleshooting steps should the administrator perform FIRST?

Options:

A.

Check the power supplies

B.

Review the log files.

C.

Reinstall the ESX server.

D.

Reseat the processors.

Discussion
Page: 28 / 30
Title