Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by ryder

Page: 5 / 30

CompTIA SK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Server+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: SK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Server+
Questions: 414 Q&A's Shared By: ryder
Question 20

Which of the following often-overlooked parts of the asset life cycle can cause the greatest number of issues in relation to Pll exposure?

Options:

A.

Usage

B.

End-of-life

C.

Procurement

D.

Disposal

Discussion
Question 21

Which of the following can be BEST described as the amount of time a company can afford to be down during recovery from an outage?

Options:

A.

SLA

B.

MTBF

C.

RTO

D.

MTTR

Discussion
Question 22

An administrator gave Ann modify permissions to a shared folder called DATA, which is located on the company server. Other users need read access to the files in this folder. The current configuration is as follows:

Questions 22

The administrator has determined Ann cannot write anything to the DATA folder using the network. Which of the following would be the best practice to set up Ann's permissions correctly, exposing only the minimum rights required?

Questions 22

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 23

A company is building a new datacenter next to a busy parking lot. Which of the following is the BEST strategy to ensure wayward vehicle traffic does not interfere with datacenter operations?

Options:

A.

Install security cameras

B.

Utilize security guards

C.

Install bollards

D.

Install a mantrap

Discussion
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Page: 5 / 30
Title
Questions
Posted

SK0-005
PDF

$35  $99.99

SK0-005 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SK0-005 PDF + Testing Engine