Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by reagan

Page: 21 / 30

CompTIA SK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Server+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: SK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Server+
Questions: 414 Q&A's Shared By: reagan
Question 84

Which of the following backup types should be chosen for database servers?

Options:

A.

Differential

B.

Incremental

C.

Synthetic full

D.

Open file

Discussion
Question 85

Which of me following BEST describes a disaster recovery site with a target storage array that receives replication traffic and servers that are only powered on In the event of a disaster?

Options:

A.

Cloud

B.

Cold

C.

Hot

D.

Warm

Discussion
Question 86

A security analyst suspects a remote server is running vulnerable network applications. The analyst does not have administrative credentials for the server. Which of the following would MOST likely help the analyst determine if the applications are running?

Options:

A.

User account control

B.

Anti-malware

C.

A sniffer

D.

A port scanner

Discussion
Question 87

A newly hired systems administrator is concerned about fileshare access at the company. The administrator turns on DLP for the fileshare and lets it propagate for a week. Which of the following can the administrator perform now?

Options:

A.

Manage the fileshare from an RDP session.

B.

Audit the permissions of the fileshare.

C.

Audit the access to the physical fileshare.

D.

Manage the permissions from the fileshare.

Discussion
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Page: 21 / 30
Title
Questions
Posted

SK0-005
PDF

$35  $99.99

SK0-005 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SK0-005 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99