Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by damien

Page: 3 / 30

CompTIA SK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Server+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: SK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Server+
Questions: 414 Q&A's Shared By: damien
Question 12

A server is performing slowly, and users are reporting issues connecting to the application on that server. Upon investigation, the server administrator notices several unauthorized services running on that server that are successfully communicating to an external site. Which of the following are MOST likely causing the issue?

(Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Adware is installed on the users’ devices

B.

The firewall rule for the server is misconfigured

C.

The server is infected with a virus

D.

Intrusion detection is enabled on the network

E.

Unnecessary services are disabled on the server

F.

SELinux is enabled on the server

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Question 13

Which of the following BEST describes a guarantee of the amount of time it will take to restore a downed service?

Options:

A.

RTO

B.

SLA

C.

MTBF

D.

MTTR

Discussion
Question 14

Users at a company work with highly sensitive data. The security department implemented an administrative and technical control to enforce least-privilege access assigned to files. However, the security department has discovered unauthorized data exfiltration. Which of the following is the BEST way to protect the data from leaking?

Options:

A.

Utilize privacy screens.

B.

Implement disk quotas.

C.

Install a DLP solution.

D.

Enforce the lock-screen feature.

Discussion
Question 15

A technician is laying out a filesystem on a new Linux server. Which of the following tools would work BEST to allow the technician to increase a partition's size in the future without reformatting it?

Options:

A.

LVM

B.

DiskPart

C.

fdisk

D.

Format

Discussion
Page: 3 / 30
Title