Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by salman

Page: 10 / 30

CompTIA SK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Server+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: SK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Server+
Questions: 414 Q&A's Shared By: salman
Question 40

Which of the following life-cycle management phases deals with a server that is no longer in operation?

Options:

A.

End-of-life

B.

Disposal

C.

Usage

D.

Procurement

Discussion
Question 41

Ann, an administrator, is configuring a two-node cluster that will be deployed. To check the cluster’s functionality, she shuts down the active node. Cluster behavior is as expected, and the passive node is now active. Ann powers on the server again and wants to return to the original configuration. Which of the following cluster features will allow Ann to complete this task?

Options:

A.

Heartbeat

B.

Failback

C.

Redundancy

D.

Load balancing

Discussion
Question 42

A server technician is deploying a server with eight hard drives. The server specifications call for a RAID configuration that can handle up to two drive failures but also allow for the least amount of drive space lost to RAID overhead. Which of the following RAID levels should the technician configure for this drive array?

Options:

A.

RAID 0

B.

RAID 5

C.

RAID 6

D.

RAID 10

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Question 43

A systems administrator is setting up a new server that will be used as a DHCP server. The administrator installs the OS but is then unable to log on using Active Directory credentials. The administrator logs on using the local administrator account and verifies the server has the correct IP address, subnet mask, and default gateway. The administrator then gets on another server and can ping the new server. Which of the following is causing the issue?

Options:

A.

Port 443 is not open on the firewall

B.

The server is experiencing a downstream failure

C.

The local hosts file is blank

D.

The server is not joined to the domain

Discussion
Page: 10 / 30
Title