Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 400-007 Exam Questions and Answers by kylo

Page: 19 / 24

Cisco 400-007 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE v3.0) Written Exam
Exam Code: 400-007 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCDE v3.0
Questions: 329 Q&A's Shared By: kylo
Question 76

Which three elements help network designers to construct secure systems that protect information and resources (such as devices, communication, and data) from unauthorized access, modification, inspection, or destruction? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

confidential

B.

serviceability

C.

reliability

D.

availability

E.

integrity

F.

scalability

Discussion
Question 77

Drag and drop the optical technology design characteristics on the left to the correct optical technologies on the right. Not all options are used

Questions 77

Options:

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Question 78

Company XYZ wants to secure the data plane of their network. Which two technologies can be included in the security design? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

DAI

B.

IP Source Guard

C.

BEEP

D.

CPPr

E.

MPP

Discussion
Question 79

You are designing a network for a branch office. In order to improve convergence time, you are required to use the BFD feature Which four routing protocols can you use to facilitate this? (Choose four.)

Options:

A.

IS-IS

B.

static

C.

RIP

D.

EIGRP

E.

BGP

Discussion