Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 400-007 Exam Questions and Answers by stefania

Page: 6 / 24

Cisco 400-007 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE v3.0) Written Exam
Exam Code: 400-007 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCDE v3.0
Questions: 329 Q&A's Shared By: stefania
Question 24

Drag and drop the QoS technologies from the left onto the correct capabilities on the right

Questions 24

Options:

Discussion
Question 25

You are designing a network running both IPv4 and IPv6 to deploy QoS Which consideration is correct about the QoS for IPv4 and IPv6?

Options:

A.

IPv4 and IPv6 traffic types can use use queuing mechanisms such as LLQ, PQ and CQ.

B.

IPv6 packet classification is only available with process switching, whereas IPv4 packet classification is available with both process switching and CEF.

C.

IPv6 and IB/4 traffic types can use a single QoS policy to match both protocols

D.

Different congestion management mechanisms need to be used for IPv4 and IPv6 traffic types

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Question 26

Which architecture does not require an explicit multicast signaling protocol, such as PIM or P2MP, to signal the multicast state hop-by-hop, but instead uses a link state protocol to advertise the multicast forwarding state?

Options:

A.

Binary indexed explicit routing

B.

Binary intermediate enhanced routing

C.

Bit indexed explicit replication

D.

Bi-directional implicit replication

Discussion
Question 27

You are a network designer and you must ensure that the network you design is secure. How do you plan to prevent infected devices on your network from sourcing random DDoS attacks using forged source address?

Options:

A.

ACL based forwarding

B.

unicast RPF loose mode

C.

unicast RPF strict mode

D.

ACL filtering by destination

Discussion
Page: 6 / 24
Title