Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 400-007 Exam Questions and Answers by alissa

Page: 23 / 24

Cisco 400-007 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE v3.0) Written Exam
Exam Code: 400-007 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCDE v3.0
Questions: 329 Q&A's Shared By: alissa
Question 92

A large enterprise customer has a single router that uses two active/active 10-Mbps internet links in one of its

offices. Each link currently handles approximately 7 Mbps of traffic, which is close to the full link capacity.

When a link fails, the failure leads to significantly degraded performance of all applications. Static routing is

used. The current ISP cannot deliver additional bandwidth capacity on the existing links. The customer needs

a network design that is resistant to failure, but does not increase CAPEX. Which solution should be proposed

to the customer?

Options:

A.

Implement quality of service on the current links.

B.

Add a third link to the current router.

C.

Add an additional edge router connected to a second ISP.

D.

Use dynamic routing for equal-cost multipath.

Discussion
Question 93

What are two key design principles when using a hierarchical core-distribution-access network model? (Choose two )

Options:

A.

A hierarchical network design model aids fault isolation

B.

The core layer is designed first, followed by the distribution layer and then the access layer

C.

The core layer provides server access in a small campus.

D.

A hierarchical network design facilitates changes

E.

The core layer controls access to resources for security

Discussion
Question 94

A network security team observes phishing attacks on a user machine from a remote location. The organization has a policy of saving confidential data on two different systems using different types of authentication. What is the next step to control such events after the security team verifies all users in Zero Trust modeling?

Options:

A.

Enforce risk-based and adaptive access policies.

B.

Assess real-time security health of devices.

C.

Apply a context-based network access control policy for users.

D.

Ensure trustworthiness of devices.

Discussion
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Question 95

The Company XYZ network is experiencing attacks against their router. Which type of Control Plane Protection must be used on the router to protect all control plane IP traffic that is destined directly for one of the router interfaces?

Options:

A.

Control Plane Protection host subinterface

B.

Control Plane Protection main interface

C.

Control Plane Protection transit subinterface

D.

Control Plane Protection CEF-exception subinterface

Discussion
Page: 23 / 24
Title