Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 400-007 Exam Questions and Answers by rahma

Page: 18 / 24

Cisco 400-007 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE v3.0) Written Exam
Exam Code: 400-007 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCDE v3.0
Questions: 329 Q&A's Shared By: rahma
Question 72

Company XYZ is redesigning their QoS policy. Some of the applications used by the company are real-time applications. The QoS design must give these applications preference in terms of transmission. Which QoS strategy can be used to fulfill the requirement?

Options:

A.

weighted fair queuing

B.

weighted random early detection

C.

low-latency queuing

D.

first-in first-out

Discussion
Question 73

Which Interconnectivity method offers the fastest convergence in the event of a unidirectional issue between three Layer 3 switches connected together with routed links in the same rack in a data center?

Options:

A.

Copper Ethernet connectivity with BFD enabled

B.

Copper Ethernet connectivity with UDLD enabled

C.

Fiber Ethernet connectivity with BFD enabled

D.

Fiber Ethernet connectivity with UDLD enabled

Discussion
Question 74

SD-WAN can be used to provide secure connectivity to remote offices, branch offices, campus networks, data centers, and the cloud over any type of IP-based underlay transport network. Which two statements describe SD WAN solutions? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

SD-WAN networks are inherently protected against slow performance.

B.

Control and data forwarding planes are kept separate.

C.

Improved operational efficiencies result In cost savings.

D.

Solutions include centralized orchestration, control, and zero-touch provisioning.

E.

Solutions allow for variations of commodity and specialized switching hardware.

Discussion
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Question 75

You want to mitigate failures that are caused by STP loops that occur before UDLD detects the failure or that are caused by a device that is no longer sending BPDUs. Which mechanism do you use along with UDLD?

Options:

A.

Root guard

B.

BPDU guard

C.

Loop guard

D.

BPDU filtering

Discussion
Page: 18 / 24
Title