Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 400-007 Exam Questions and Answers by aysha

Page: 10 / 24

Cisco 400-007 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE v3.0) Written Exam
Exam Code: 400-007 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCDE v3.0
Questions: 329 Q&A's Shared By: aysha
Question 40

A network architect must redesign a service provider edge, where multiservice and multitenant PEs are currently present. Which design feature should be minimized in the new design to achieve reliability?

Options:

A.

bridging

B.

fate sharing

C.

redundancy

D.

unicast overlay routing

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Question 41

You have been asked to design a high-density wireless network for a university campus. Which two principles would you apply in order to maximize the wireless network capacity? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Implement a four-channel design on 2.4 GHz to increase the number of available channels

B.

Choose a high minimum data rate to reduce the duty cycle.

C.

increases the number of SSlDs to load-balance the client traffic.

D.

Make use of the 5-GHz band to reduce the spectrum utilization on 2.4 GHz when dual-band clients are used.

E.

Enable 802.11n channel bonding on both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz to increase the maximum aggregated cell throughput.

Discussion
Question 42

An enterprise solution team is performing an analysis of multilayer architecture and multicontroller SDN solutions for multisite deployments. The analysis focuses on the ability to run tasks on any controller via a standardized interface. Which requirement addresses this ability on a multicontroller platform?

Options:

A.

Deploy a root controller to gather a complete network-level view.

B.

Use the East-West API to facilitate replication between controllers within a cluster.

C.

Build direct physical connectivity between different controllers.

D.

Use OpenFlow to implement and adapt new protocols.

Discussion
Question 43

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 43

The network 10.10.0 .0/16 has been redistributed to OSPF processes and the best path to the destination from R1 has been chosen as R1-R2-R3 A failure occurred on the link between R2 and R3 and the path was changed to R1-R4-R5-R3 What happens when the link between R2 and R3 is restored'?

Options:

A.

The path R1-R4-R5-R3 continues to be the best path because the metric is better

B.

The path reverts back to R1-R2-R3 because the route type is E1

C.

The path R1-R4-R5-R3 continues to be the best path because OSPF does not compare the metrics between two domains

D.

The path reverts to R1-R2-R3 because this was the previous best path

Discussion
Page: 10 / 24
Title
Questions
Posted

400-007
PDF

$139.65  $399

400-007 Testing Engine

$157.15  $449