Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 400-007 Exam Questions and Answers by hasan

Page: 8 / 24

Cisco 400-007 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE v3.0) Written Exam
Exam Code: 400-007 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCDE v3.0
Questions: 329 Q&A's Shared By: hasan
Question 32

Network operators have many options available, from fully centralized to fully distributed control planes, and each approach has its own set of characteristics. Drag and drop the characteristics from the left onto the corresponding approach on the right.

Questions 32

Options:

Discussion
Question 33

Which actions are performed at the distribution layer of the three-layer hierarchical network design model? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

Fast transport

B.

Reliability

C.

QoS classification and marking boundary

D.

Fault isolation

E.

Redundancy and load balancing

Discussion
Question 34

The major business applications of an enterprise are largely monolithic and hard-coded As part of a major modernization and overhaul of the applications the goal is to move to a modular and containerized application architecture mode At the same time decoupling from the hardware is desired to move to an on-demand provisioning However the CyberOps team mandated that the final architecture must provide the same security levels as an air-gapped data center. Which cloud architecture meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

laaS

B.

private cloud

C.

PaaS

D.

hybrid cloud

E.

public cloud

Discussion
Question 35

IPFIX data collection via standalone IPFIX probes is an alternative to flow collection from routers and switches. Which use case is suitable for using IPFIX probes?\

Options:

A.

performance monitoring

B.

security

C.

observation of critical links

D.

capacity planning

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Page: 8 / 24
Title
Questions
Posted

400-007
PDF

$139.65  $399

400-007 Testing Engine

$157.15  $449

400-007 PDF + Testing Engine

$209.65  $599