Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 400-007 Exam Questions and Answers by jennifer

Page: 20 / 24

Cisco 400-007 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE v3.0) Written Exam
Exam Code: 400-007 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCDE v3.0
Questions: 329 Q&A's Shared By: jennifer
Question 80

What is a characteristic of a secure cloud architecture model?

Options:

A.

limited access to job function

B.

dedicated and restricted workstations

C.

multi-factor authentication

D.

software-defined network segmentation

Discussion
Question 81

Company XYZ, a global content provider, owns data centers on different continents Their data center design involves a standard three-layer design with a Layer 3-only core VRRP is used as the FHRP They require VLAN extension across access switches in all data centers, and they plan to purchase a Layer 2 interconnection between two of their data centers in Europe in the absence of other business or technical constraints which termination point is optimal for the Layer 2 interconnection?

Options:

A.

at the core layer, to offer the possibility to isolate STP domains

B.

at the access layer because the STP root bridge does not need to align with the VRRP active node

C.

at the core layer because all external connections must terminate there for security reasons

D.

at the aggregation layer because it is the Layer 2 to Layer 3 demarcation point

Discussion
Question 82

Company XYZ runs OSPF in their network. A design engineer decides to implement hot-potato routing architecture. How can this implementation be achieved?

Options:

A.

Enable iBGP and apply prepend to ensure all prefixes will have the same length of the AS path attribute value.

B.

Redistribute the external prefixes onto OSPF and ensure the total metric calculation includes only the ext value and the value is the same in all ASBRs.

C.

Enable OSPF load-balancing over unequal cost path.

D.

Redistribute the external prefixes onto OSPF and ensure that the total metric calculation includes external internal values.

Discussion
Question 83

Which three items do you recommend for control plane hardening of an infrastructure device? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

routing protocol authentication

B.

SNMPv3

C.

Control Plane Policing

D.

redundant AAA servers

E.

warning banners

F.

to enable unused services

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Page: 20 / 24
Title
Questions
Posted

400-007
PDF

$139.65  $399

400-007 Testing Engine

$157.15  $449

400-007 PDF + Testing Engine

$209.65  $599