Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 400-007 Exam Questions and Answers by vivienne

Page: 9 / 24

Cisco 400-007 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE v3.0) Written Exam
Exam Code: 400-007 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCDE v3.0
Questions: 329 Q&A's Shared By: vivienne
Question 36

Which two aspects are considered when designing a dual hub dual DMVPN cloud topology? (Choose two )

Options:

A.

will only work with single-tier headend architecture

B.

hub sites must connect to both DMVPN clouds

C.

recommended for high availability

D.

spoke-to-spoke traffic will transit the hub unless spokes exchange dynamic routing directly

E.

requires all sites to have dual Internet connections

Discussion
Question 37

What are two descriptions of network optimization? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

maintain high availability

B.

proactive network management

C.

network redesign

D.

network health maintenance

E.

identify network requirements

Discussion
Question 38

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 38

Company XYZ must design a DMVPN tunnel between the three sites Chicago is going to act as the NHS and the company wants DMVPN to detect peer endpoint failures Which technology should be used m the design?

Options:

A.

VPLS

B.

IP SLA

C.

GRE

D.

L2TPv3

Discussion
Question 39

According to the CIA triad principles for network security design, which principle should be priority for a Zero Trust network?

Options:

A.

requirement for data-in-motion encryption and 2FA authentication

B.

requirement for data-at-rest encryption foe user identification within the VPN termination hardware

C.

categorization of systems, data, and enterprise BYOD assets that are connected to network zones based on individual privacy needs

D.

ensuring that authorized users have high-availability system access from defined zones to defined systems or zones

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Page: 9 / 24
Title
Questions
Posted

400-007
PDF

$139.65  $399

400-007 Testing Engine

$157.15  $449

400-007 PDF + Testing Engine

$209.65  $599