Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 400-007 Exam Questions and Answers by arjan

Page: 12 / 24

Cisco 400-007 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE v3.0) Written Exam
Exam Code: 400-007 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCDE v3.0
Questions: 329 Q&A's Shared By: arjan
Question 48

Your company wants to deploy a new data center infrastructure Based on the requirements you have chosen VXLAN as encapsulation technology The customer is concerned about miss-configuration of Layer 2 devices and DC wide outages caused by Layer 2 loops What do you answer?

Options:

A.

VXLAN offers native loop avoidance mechanism

B.

Storm Control should be enabled on all ports

C.

VPC+ could prevent L2 loop on access ports

D.

BPDU Guard should be enabled on all VTEP access ports

Discussion
Question 49

A software-defined networking (SDN) controller teams network topology information by using BGP link-state sessions with the route reflectors of an MPLS-enabled network. The controller then uses the topology information to apply on-demand traffic policies to the network through a protocol that is supported from all Layer 3 routers Each policy is represented as a RIB entry in the control plane of the router Which SDN model has been implemented?

Options:

A.

SDN centralized

B.

SDN traffic engineering

C.

SD-WAN

D.

SDN hybrid

Discussion
Question 50

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 50

The WAN network of the General Bank of Greece has experienced several outages It takes too long to activate a new branch site The networking department of the bank plans to upgrade the legacy end-of-life WAN network with a new flexible manageable, and scalable in-house solution The number of branches will increase exponentially in the next fiscal year The CTO states that the bank’s mam goal is OPEX reduction The network engineering team prepares a table to evaluate the available options Which WAN technology can be used for the solution?

Options:

A.

DMVPN over L3VPN

B.

Managed SD-WAN

C.

SD-WAN over L3VPN

D.

SD-WAN over L2VPN

Discussion
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Question 51

You are designing the routing design for two merging companies that have overlapping IP address space. Which of these must you consider when developing the routing and NAT design?

Options:

A.

Local to global NAT translation is done after routing

B.

Global to local NAT translation is done before routing.

C.

Local to global NAT translation is done before policy-based routing

D.

Global to local NAT translation is done after policy-based routing.

Discussion
Page: 12 / 24
Title
Questions
Posted

400-007
PDF

$139.65  $399

400-007 Testing Engine

$157.15  $449

400-007 PDF + Testing Engine

$209.65  $599