Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 400-007 Exam Questions and Answers by stella

Page: 16 / 24

Cisco 400-007 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE v3.0) Written Exam
Exam Code: 400-007 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCDE v3.0
Questions: 329 Q&A's Shared By: stella
Question 64

Which two features are advantages of SD-WAN compared to MPLS-based connectivity? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

uses FEC constructs for traffic forwarding, thereby improving efficiency

B.

separates infrastructure and policy

C.

uses policy-based forwarding of real-time traffic with less complexity

D.

unifies the WAN backbone

E.

manages failures through backup links

Discussion
Question 65

A network hacker is trying to interrupt the transport packet on IPSEC. A packet with duplicate sequence numbers is introduced. The customer sends high-priority traffic during this window. Which design parameter should be considered to mitigate this issue?

Options:

A.

Classify and Mark duplicate sequence packets.

B.

Apply anti-replay window 4096.

C.

Restrict keywork in IPSEC Tunnel.

D.

Increase QoS shape policy.

Discussion
Question 66

A customer migrates from a traditional Layer 2 data center network into a new SDN-based spine-and-leaf VXLAN EVPN data center within the same location The networks are joined to enable host migration at Layer 2 What is the final migration step after hosts have physically migrated to have traffic flowing through the new network without changing any host configuration?

Options:

A.

Shut down legacy Layer 3 SVIs. clear ARP caches on all hosts being migrated and then configure the legacy VRRP address onto new VXLAN core switches

B.

Increase VRRP priorities on new infrastructure over legacy VRRP values, then shut down legacy SVIs

C.

Shut down legacy infrastructure to allow VXLAN gateways to become active

D.

Shut down legacy Layer 3 SVIs and activate new preconfigured Layer 3 SVIs on VXLAN

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Question 67

In search of a system capable of hosting, monitoring compiling. and testing code in an automated way, what can be recommended to the organization?

Options:

A.

Jenkins

B.

Ansible

C.

Perl

D.

Chef

Discussion
Page: 16 / 24
Title