Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 400-007 Exam Questions and Answers by rachel

Page: 13 / 24

Cisco 400-007 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE v3.0) Written Exam
Exam Code: 400-007 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCDE v3.0
Questions: 329 Q&A's Shared By: rachel
Question 52

How must the queue sizes be designed to ensure that an application functions correctly?

Options:

A.

Each individual device queuing delay in the chain must be less than or equal to the application required delay.

B.

The queuing delay on every device in the chain must be exactly the same to the application required delay.

C.

The default queue sizes are good for any deployment as it compensates the serialization delay.

D.

The sum of the queuing delay of all devices plus serialization delay in the chain must be less than or equal to the application required delay.

Discussion
Question 53

Hybrid cloud computing allows organizations to like advantage of public and private cloud models Which best practice should organizations follow to ensure data security in the private cloud?

Options:

A.

Use standard protocols for data transmission over the network.

B.

Encrypt data when it is at rest and in motion

C.

Communicate all data security risks to customers and end users.

D.

Use standard network protocols for data communication between unsecured network connections.

Discussion
Question 54

Which solution component helps to achieve comprehensive threat protection and compliance for migration to multicloud SDX architectures?

Options:

A.

system-oriented architecture

B.

OSASE architecture

C.

platform-oriented architecture

D.

SASE architecture

Discussion
Question 55

Which extensions to GRE tunneling provide session tracking and in-order packet delivery in exchange for additional state stored in tunnel endpoints?

Options:

A.

GRE Protocol Type and Checksum extension fields.

B.

GRE Version and Reserved0 extension fields.

C.

No extension fields are available in the GRE header to track session data and packet sequences.

D.

GRE Key and Sequence number extensions.

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Page: 13 / 24
Title
Questions
Posted

400-007
PDF

$139.65  $399

400-007 Testing Engine

$157.15  $449

400-007 PDF + Testing Engine

$209.65  $599