Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 400-007 Exam Questions and Answers by saul

Page: 21 / 24

Cisco 400-007 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE v3.0) Written Exam
Exam Code: 400-007 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCDE v3.0
Questions: 329 Q&A's Shared By: saul
Question 84

SDN emerged as a technology trend that attracted many industries to move from traditional networks to SDN. Which challenge is solved by SDN for cloud service providers?

Options:

A.

need for intelligent traffic monitoring

B.

exponential growth of resource-intensive application

C.

complex and distributed management flow

D.

higher operating expense and capital expenditure

Discussion
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Question 85

An enterprise campus is adopting a network virtualization design solution with these requirements

• It must include the ability to virtualize the data plane and control plane by using VLANs and VRFs
  • It must maintain end-to-end logical path transport separation across the network
  • resources available grouped at the access edge

Which two primary models can this network virtualization design be categorized? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

Path isolation

B.

Session isolation

C.

Group virtualization

D.

Services virtualization

E.

Edge isolation

Discussion
Question 86

Which methodology is the leading lifecycle approach to network design and implementation?

Options:

A.

PPDIOO

B.

Waterfall model

C.

Spiral model

D.

V model

Discussion
Question 87

QUESTION 69 Refer to the exhibit. AJI links are P2P Layer 3. A high availability application is synchronizing data between host A and host B. To increase chance of delivery the same data is sent twice from host A on two different NICs toward the two NICs on host B.

Questions 87

Which solution must be deployed in the network to ensure that any failure in the network does not trigger data loss on host B?

Options:

A.

EIGRP with feasible successors

B.

BFD

C.

IP Fast Reroute

D.

Static routes

Discussion
Page: 21 / 24
Title