Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 400-007 Exam Questions and Answers by wynter

Page: 24 / 24

Cisco 400-007 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE v3.0) Written Exam
Exam Code: 400-007 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCDE v3.0
Questions: 329 Q&A's Shared By: wynter
Question 96

An architect designs a multi-controller network architecture with these requirements:

• Achieve fast failover to control traffic when controllers fail.

• Yield a short distance and high resiliency in the connection between the switches and the controller.

• Reduce connectivity loss and enable smart recovery to improve the SDN survivability.

• Improve connectivity by adding path diversity and capacity awareness for controllers.

Which control plane component of the multi-controller must be built to meet the requirements?

Options:

A.

control node reliability

B.

controller stale consistency

C.

control path reliability

D.

controller clustering

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Question 97

An enterprise plans to evolve from a traditional WAN network to a software-defined WAN network. The existing devices have limited capability when it comes to virtualization. As the migration is carried out, enterprise applications and services must not experience any traffic impact. Which implementation plan can be used to accommodate this during the migration phase?

Options:

A.

Deploy controllers, deploy SD-WAN edge routers. In the data center, and migrate branch sites.

B.

Migrate data center WAN routers, migrate branch sites, and deploy SD-WAN edge routers.

C.

Migrate branch sites, migrate data center WAN routers, and deploy controllers.

D.

Deploy SD-WAN edge routers in the data center, deploy controllers, and migrate branch sites

Discussion
Question 98

As part of workspace digitization, a large enterprise has migrated all their users to Desktop as a Sen/ice (DaaS), by hosting the backend system in their on-premises data center. Some of the branches have started to experience disconnections to the DaaS at periodic intervals, however, local users in the data center and head office do not experience this behavior. Which technology can be used to mitigate this issue?

Options:

A.

tail drop

B.

traffic shaping

C.

WRED

D.

traffic policing

Discussion
Page: 24 / 24
Title