Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 400-007 Exam Questions and Answers by aydan

Page: 4 / 24

Cisco 400-007 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE v3.0) Written Exam
Exam Code: 400-007 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCDE v3.0
Questions: 329 Q&A's Shared By: aydan
Question 16

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 16

OSPF is running as the IGP to provide reachability to all AS100 networks R3 and R4 are the current ABRs at the boundary of OSPF Area0 and Areal Now BGP must be deployed within AS 100 because it will be receiving Internet routes from its eBGP peers (the service provider) connected to R1 and R2 What is an optimal solution for this deployment to configure BGP relationships and redistribute BGP learned routes into OSPF?

Options:

A.

R5 should be configured as a route reflector for R1, R2, R3 and R4. BGP routes must be redistributed at R1 and R2 into OSPF.

B.

Configuration should be set up with R1 and R2, and R3 in one sub AS, with and R4 in another, and redistribution at R1 and R2.

C.

A full mesh should be deployed between all the routers with mutual redistribution to take place at R1 and R2.

D.

R1, R2, R3 and R4 must be set up with a neighbor relationship with R5 only must not be a route reflector.

Discussion
Question 17

What are two advantages of controller-based networks versus traditional networks? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

the ability to have forwarding tables at each device

B.

more flexible configuration per device

C.

more consistent device configuration

D.

programmatic APIs that are available per device

E.

the ability to configure the features for the network rather than per device

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Question 18

Your network operations team is deploying Access Control Lists (ACLs) across your Internet gateways They wish to place an ACL inbound on the Internet gateway interface facing the core network (the "trusted" interface). Which IP address would the ACL need for traffic sourced from the inside interface, to match the source address of the traffic?

Options:

A.

inside global

B.

outside global

C.

inside local

D.

outside local

Discussion
Question 19

A network attacker exploits application flaws to compromise critical systems in the organization with these objectives:

• Obtain sensitive data and export the data out of the network.

• Compromise developer and administrator credentials to potentially

What is the next step after application discovery is completed in Zero Trust networkings

Options:

A.

Establish visibility and behavior modeling

B.

Enforce policies and microsegmentation.

C.

Assess real-time security health.

D.

Ensure trustworthiness of systems.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 24
Title